About Walker Property Evaluations Services
- Home Air Check Professional Trained Air Sampler
- NRRP Certified/California Radon Tester, #108873RT
- About 5,000 Property Inspections
- Over 25 Years of Inspection, Construction Related and /or Business Experience
- CREIA Master Inspector, #107
- CREIA Inspector Fellow
- ASHI Certifed Inspector, ACI #246625
- International Code Council Certifed Residential Combination Building Inspector #5283444-R5
- International Code Council Certifed California Residential Combination Building Inspector #5283444-J5
- F.I.R.E Certifed Fireplace Inspector, #FP-102
- ASHI Philip Monahan Award Recipient, 2014
- ASHI President’s Award, 2014
- CREIA John Daly Award Recipient, 2014
- CREIA Inspector of the Year, 2011
- Featured on CBS 5 San Francisco, CBS Miami
- Featured in SF Chronicle article, “House Calls”, Jan 2007
- Published Over 30 Inspection Related Articles
- Code Check™ series, Co-Author
- CREIA State Board of Directors, 2009-2012
- CREIA State Secretary, 2010
About Prism Analytical Technologies
Prism Analytical Technologies, Inc. is the leading consultative air testing laboratory in the US that is devoted to the chemical identification and analysis of contaminants in the air. Its expertise in air scan technology has paved the way for the development of the first comprehensive home air test for total VOCs and total level of actively growing mold — Home Air Check™.
Since 1992, Prism has been focused on providing its clients with leading edge air testing, science-based technology coupled with extraordinary service. Many Fortune 100 companies, as well as hundreds of individual environmental consultants, have come to rely on our commitment to helping them solve Indoor Air Quality, process control, industrial, and environmental challenges. Prism’s clients include mold investigation and remediation professionals, safety specialists, medical doctors, manufacturing engineers, hospital administrators, public health departments, building owners and inspectors, commercial property managers, engineering and construction firms, insurance investigators, emergency response teams, real estate brokers, and legal professionals.
Prism Analytical Technologies is a multi-faceted company, providing a wide range of air testing support, including on-site monitoring and emergency response support. Prism’s team of Analytical Chemists includes only degreed and highly trained analysts, many with advanced degrees. Our industry-leading management and scientific teams are committed to supporting our clients with the best in individual service and attention.
Prism pioneered air scan technology in 1995 with its introduction of TDT Air Scan®, which is the standard by which the identification and quantification of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) is measured. This proprietary technology utilizes Fourier Transform-Infrared (FT-IR) spectrometry and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) during the analysis to quickly and inexpensively identify and quantify hundreds of VOCs using only one sample. Mold Scan™, another Prism’s breakthrough technology, detects actively growing mold by determining Mold VOCs (MVOCs) produced by active mold growth. Prism is the only laboratory that has been successful in developing this type of technology that determines mold metabolites on the parts per trillion level. Over the years, we have been building on our TDT Air Scan technology with other analysis suites such as TracScan™ (building IAQ management), GreenScan™ (green building IAQ), and Home Air Check™ (home inspections, property transfer).